Friday, January 1, 2010

7 for all mankind









Today I went to Woodberry Commons and spotted this shorts for ONLY $23.99! I was ver happy with my purchase. And it fits me well :) There were 2 more left at SAKS OFF. After, I went to Prada (I didn't find anything there), Fendi (nothing!),and Ralph Lauren. At Ralph, I spotted a cooper bag and it was marked down to $1000. And the SA offered me extra $200 off...so that makes $800. I was really tempted to make a purchase. Really. It was such a good price. I'm still regretting that I didn't buy it. I also went to Bottega Veneta, and saw two bags with additional 25% off. But I wasn't crazy about them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Nice find...I like the cooper too. There was one on ebay a while ago and I was going to buy it, but its just tooooo big. I think you made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cooper IS big. But I still miss him :(

    ReplyDelete